HELP US GROW!
Donations are not tax deductible.
Stripe.com fee will add 2.9% + 30¢.
Our ultimate goal is $10K total in donation funding,
but we're starting with the easier to reach $1K for now
and will progressively increase the thermometer goal as
the smaller ones are achieved ... hopefully!
$50 Boston Catholic Athletics CYO
$10 MidMonmouth Hoops
Here's what we accomplished this year.
Some of our new features were requested by users!
- Improved Setup: Team names entry with auto-seeding options!
- New: Duplicate a Bracket
- Support for all time zones
- Correct predictions now highlighted in yellow
- Centered pages instead of ye olde left-aligned
- Improved bracket notes
- Improved instructions for how to predict brackets
- Improved instructions for how to print brackets
- Improved 64-team semi-final and champion headers
- Improved Bracket Templates
- Calculate and display Perfect Score in prediction leaderboards
- New Date/Time Pickers
- Captcheck for protection against bots
- Improved Security
- Fixed Bugs
- Upgraded Server Software
- Automated App Testing via Cypress
Let us know your wish list, too!
- Support for Mobile Devices
- Voting (to determine winners)
- Team/Player Images
- Event Registration and Ticketing
- Featured Tournaments Blog Series
BracketMaker has been around since 1999 and in more than two decades
we've never asked for help ... until now!
That's because we have plans for a website makeover
(including better support for mobile devices)
and tons of new features and overall improvements.
We want to do more than simply sustain the service and support.
If you've been using BracketMaker for a while or even if you're new here,
you may have noticed there are no advertisements.
Our prior experience with ads was that they are not just annoying,
but they also potentially consume too much CPU power or memory,
and can even be a security risk. Plus, many people use ad blockers.
We aim to sustain and grow our service via other means such as
event registration and ticketing fees (work in progress),
branding (see VirtualBrackets),
custom feature requests, crowdfunding and donations from generous patrons,
and maybe a select few product placements and sponsors if they're a good fit.
If you're interested in any of the above, email
or use our Contact form.